No child will live in poverty—Social, Personal, Intellectual, Cultural and Environmental. Hence
To reach millions of children (especially the underserved) to spread the joy of learning by engaging in strategic and grassroots partnerships by leveraging technology to augment reach and sustainability. To combat social injustice and poverty through active story-based learning, quality education and community action.
To create a world where every person has the opportunity to lead a life of dignity and self-reliance through the power of education. We strive to provide access to quality education, as well as support and resources, to underprivileged communities in India and beyond. Our ultimate goal is to create a ripple effect of positive change, where individuals and communities are empowered to break the cycle of poverty and achieve their full potential.
1. Expand Reach with Grassroot Partner Organisations: Build capacity to scale by expanding via grass-root partnerships and last-mile delivery agents and like-minded partner organisations that can provide reach across the length and breadth of the country
2. Amplify Impact with Last Mile Teachers/ Facilitators: Create impact via those partnerships by engaging, enabling, and empowering the teachers/ facilitators with engaging content and pedagogical methods. Train teachers to use child-centric methods to engage children in learning creatively.
3. Leverage Technology for Geographical Reach and Scale: With the proliferation of high-speed internet access and devices, leverage technology as a core lever to bridge the gaps in scale and sustainably build efficient and effective delivery of child-centric content via facilitator. Provide high-quality, holistic education to underprivileged children using innovative methods that make learning fun and relevant. Actively help children attain grade-level reading skills, stay in school, and complete their education.
4. Content for Adequate Impact: Create, publish, and disseminate high-quality content by following global standards, contextualised, in Indian settings, in multiple languages, and colourful- with illustrations describing the invisible curricula, which will mainly target children from humble backgrounds.
5. Mobilising Communities and Government Schools: Mobilise communities to solve local issues and support all children attending school. Transform government schools into vibrant learning spaces that deliver quality education to all children.